Monday, August 12, 2024

Really!?

Mom never posts my blogs on time, "finally" was supposed to be out Friday not Sunday. *pout
While I'm here let me tell you a few more things mom does/ doesn't do that really get me going. Take note, mom. She is always playing with the treat pouch but rarely gives me any. She wakes me up to go to the bathroom. She only plays with me inside and calls me "lazy" or "boring" when I sit next to her/ lay down with the toy and won't play. She makes me conceme sit next to her when I want to do is sit by dad. She forces me to go play when we are in the dog park. She never gives me any attention, never mind the fact that she lays on the floor with me or will get down on all four and play with me on the living room rug.
♤Happe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Sighted Month

This is a humorous take on the fact that it is Disability Awareness Month. Please take your offendedness elsewhere, thanks. ☆Kati  Meet the ...