Thursday, December 26, 2019

Hi from The O.K Team

Hi everyone!!
My name is Katie and I am here with my guide dog Ori to be one of the authors of this blog, this is my first blog so bear with mre. We make up The O.K Team. I am currently in college to become an elementary teacher. From me you will get random articles I have written, personal stories, made up dialogs between me and the dog, and  things I think the dog would say if she could talk. There will also be pictures and maybe videos of both of us. I will try to post once a week but school comes first.
For those of you that cannot see the picture I posted it is of a young woman with brown hair and a black tee shirt sitting at a picnic table with a black and tan German Shepard wearing a guide harness standing on the ground next to her.
☆Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...