Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Introducing Ann and Mint

I would like to introduce to you, my amazing, wonderful, four-legged partner yellow lab, Mint, AKA Minty.  She and I met at Guiding Eyes for the Blind, in Your-town Heights New York. We have been partners since 2015.
Having Mint in my life has brought so much joy, and freedom into my life.  With her, I can rule the world!
I will share the ups, downs, and inside outs with all of you, as Mint and I continue on our adventures together.i  For those of you that cannot see the picture is a woman sitting in front of a fountian with a yellow lab at her feet.

.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...