Monday, May 15, 2023

"hidden" struggle

I hate being am example of "hidden" struggles but here I am again, just another voice in the crowd crying discrimination. Tonight (5/15) we (husband, dog  and I) were denied an Uber because of the drivers ignorance and stubbornness. The driver claimed that denying me service because of the dog isn't against the law or Uber policy (it totally is BTW) and he (the driver) had allergies (Allergies or not you are required to take me unless they are  life threatening). I wish people would  fight this discrimination like they have anyothee problem but outta sight, outta mind I guess. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...