Monday, September 4, 2023

What a Week (aug 25-sept2)

♤= Happe
☆= Katie
☆: We spent last week in Michigan going to a wedding, hanging out in Grand Haven, and seeing family/ friends. The week didn't start great, we arrived just as a tornado watch was issued and didn't get our bag for 2.5 hours because of the weather, so we didn't get to my parents till 1:30 in the morning. The next day we went to Grand Haven, Happe has never been to Grand Haven so that was stressful for him.
♤: and she didn't give me enough treats.
☆: You always think that, Foodie.
☆: The next day was my cousins wedding .⅝
♤: and frizbees!
☆: Which was a nice wedding. I got meet my 2  yo cousin (he's my cousins kid). It was pretty uneventful after that.
♤: you dragged me to the beach three times after that and made me get my paws wet. Uneventful indead!
☆: coming home we had an hour delay but that was it. Now we are back in Massachusetts chilling on the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...