Sunday, September 10, 2023

Saturday Night (9/9)

☆: It was gonna be pretty miserable yesterday afternoon so my friend, unice, and I went to the mall. It was pretty bad getting there but we made it.
♤: Mom gave me some fries! And then she took me shopping, IDK why that is fun, I hate it. Thr makeup store was fun though, I liked all the smells.
☆: Considerinvesting you were nearly asleep in TJ Maxx I'd say you are getting lazy but you've always been like that, especially when I'm standing in one place for a while. 
♤: I only got a toy out of our several hour trip. *pouts*
☆: you coulda gotten nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...