Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Our First Campus Visit

We had to write and polish up a piece writing for one of my classes. And I am bored so story time:

"Look mom, I found the door!" Ori excitedly told me as she pulled me to the door of the building I would be living in that year. This was our final training before we graduated from Leader Dogs for the Blind on August 30. Training was way easier than I thought it would be, she learned where the doors were quickly, ground scents did not interest her. This was the start to a long and always growing partnership. After two years on campus , she has grown complacent in her job and knows where to go as well as I do.

☆Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...