Saturday, April 25, 2020

Not All Heros Wear Capes

Not all heroes wear capes. They  have four paws and a tail.
Because of the Corona Virus Pandemic, it has been difficult to work my guide dog, and Michigan weather never likes to cooperate.
One day, it was nice enough to take a walk. Since I had the right of way, I started to cross the street. Before I new it, a car that was idling by, started to drive towards me.   Mint put on the breaks and pushed me back on to  the sidewalk. Mint knows her business when she is on harness.
I don't know where I would be without my amazing, beautiful  , wonderful, best friend in the world.  
Now you know,, that not all heroes wear capes. They have four paws and a tail.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...