Thursday, July 28, 2022

Leader Cat

Did you know there’s a cat named Elsa that lives in our Canine Center?! She’s started an Instagram highlighting her adventures which you can follow here: https://www.instagram.com/leadercat_elsa/

My name is Elsa and I live in the Canine Center at Leader Dogs for the Blind. Although I am not in training to become a service animal, I have a very important job to do! Besides welcoming visitors into the building and working hard to catch some Z’s, I help my guide dog friends in training work on their small animal distractions.

Work-life balance is very important to me so you can often find me snoozing in one of my favorite spots or sitting on someone’s lap getting some cuddles.
Follow along to see what the life of a leader cat is all about!👑🦮

XOXO, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...