Saturday, August 13, 2022

week of Aug 1 and Aug 8

Mom abandon me for a stick earlier, she's back now but still. Then she ignored me for awhile after that.
♤ Happe

I was working on how to use a white cane. It was 20 minutes and I much prefer a steadying companion to a cane, so I have no clue what he is worried about. 
☆Katie

Too much activity. We went out three times this week and all in a row, the first two we didn't do anything and someone was watching the first time, the third to time wr went to Lincoln Park with daddy.  I'm done.
♤ Happe

We did go out quite a bit this week after it cooled down a bit outside. I hate O & M (orientation & mobility) training, it's so... uugh. Call me chicken bilut our second walk got us nothing as I wouldn't go into the store. Lincoln Park was nice, a lot better than Central Park  (and closer too). I'm tired too .
☆Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...