Sunday, September 25, 2022

Week of 9/12

I'm so bored!  Our trainer from Leader Dogs banned us from crossing the big road near us after mom called to tell them someone almost ran into us. 
♤Happe

We worked with the O&M instructor Monday, but  didn't do much just walked down the road. We noticed if I don't hit the crosswalk squarely he'll block me which is weird. I've also noticed he has started walking along faster, even in places we know.  I only say that because when I got him the trainer told me that he will walk fast through new places and slow down in familiar places.
☆Katie

I had an interview Friday and Happe did great while we were there, everyone loved him, he didn't complain or get clingy.
☆Katie
On Saturday night I got complimented by a bus driver on how well behaved Happe was. Now this never happens, so its a big deal.
☆ Katie

Finally! A chill day! I didn't do much but that interview took a lot out of me. Then yesterday we  went and walked along the river and boy was that too much activity for me 
♤Happe

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...