Monday, September 12, 2022

Aug 29-Sept 5

Sorry I missed last week. It was mons birthday and her parents (grand parents, that might get me killed next time I see them) came out. We did a lot of walking and I was completely done on Sunday.
♧Happe

I was also so done. We went to the natural history museum, on a sunset city cruse, and to the statue of liberty.  Honestly it was cooler to see the statue lit up on the sunset cruise than actually going to the island. Happe was a rockstar through it all and we did A LOT of walking, 56,016 steps worth of walking in fact, no wonder he's dead.
☆Katie t ie

Week of Sept 4
Yay rain! We so need you, now if you stay much longer a day or so will be sarcastic.

 It's gotten a lot more hectic around here as school is back in session and we live in a collage town. They have also closed down a major road near us so our street is a mess. 
☆Katie

MOM BOUGHT ME A SQUEEKY T OY AND I LOVE IT!
♤Happe
And I couldn't stop laughing
☆Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...