Thursday, June 29, 2023

Life Since the Last Post

So as stated before I've started a new job and it's going well, although it's like hearding  cats but what more is to be expected from kindergarteners? The director of the kiddie camps helped me set the ground rules with the kids and I am beyond grateful for the support and the kids have been great about following the rules too. Happe has been enjoying the week off as recover from the flu. There isn't much else to report.
☆Katie



Ok, I'm not sure I was ready for watching kids but if this is what mom wants...I guess . Mom is better about treats but I always want more.
♤Happe

Damn lab. Love you
☆Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...