Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

Mom says she doesn't like Valentine's Day, but that's another story and not why we're here. I'm here to share my "dating profile".

Name: Ori

Tagline: "But  mmoooomm"

Age: 4

Breed: pure German Shepard but a Golden Retriever at heart 

Jobs/ certification/ tricks: Leader Dog, guard dog, irritating mom, mom's dress up toy, I know most tricks in the book and if you want a show ask Mom

Interests: Helping mom, sleep, irritating mom, being outside, playing with others, being in a classroom, treats, world/ people watching

Looking for: My new best friend. I don't care what breed you are, as long as you're willing to love me and be my friend.  Someone who is nice to Mom. Has to love being outside and goofing around. 

I "borrowed" this idea from Leader Dogs For the Blind.
♡Ori
PD: A black and tan GSD laying on the ground surrounded by orange leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...