Monday, February 17, 2020

When Your dog is still working off harness

You know when your guide dog is still in work mode, when she makes sure you won't fall down the stairs at your parent's  house by blocking the stairway.
Last night I went to my parent's house for dinner. As I was leaving the bathroom, Mint of course, was waiting for me outside the door. As I was walking towards the couch, she placed herself by the stairs to make sure I wouldn't fall down the stairs.
I think Mint is always on work mode, even when she isn't on harness.

1 comment:

  1. Ori does the same thing when I take her out to the bathroom. She's not in harness but damn it she'll still pull me to the front door.

    ReplyDelete

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...