Friday, February 7, 2020

There's a Hole in my Plush Toy

The first version is what the dog would sing and the second is me actually finishing the song. I blame my dad for this.

There is a hole in my plush toy dear owner, dear owner there's a hole in my plush toy, dear owner a hole

Ah forget it

There is a hole in my plush toy dear owner, dear owner there's a hole in my plush toy, dear owner a hole

And how shall I fix it dear Ori, dear Ori and how shall I fix it dear Ori, and how

With needle and thread dear owner, dear owner with needle and thread dear owner, with needle and thread

I can't see it to do that dear Ori, dear Ori I can't see to do that, dear Ori I can't
♡ Ori
☆Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Guide Dog Day

Today, we celebrate the life-changing impact of guide dogs around the world. These incredible canines provide independence, mobility, and co...